Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How can I draw from my laptop to shut rotten when I close it?

I already checked the power properties and I can solitary choose "Stand by" or "Nothing. Is there any other mode?


Answer:

I do not think 'Shutdown when I close the lid' can be an alternative unless you hack the registry.



However, if you are moving from class to class etc then I wouldn't bother shutting it down, simply set it to 'Stand By' and you are done!



'Stand By' is a much better option as it save all of your current session to RAM/Hard Disk and practical enough shutsdown (only using a remarkably slight bit of your battery) then reloads it rear up when you press the power on button.
You have to put it on standby
Why not simply shut it down before you close it. Not sure if you would want that chance. What if you were working on something and somebody of something accidentally closed your peak and all your work be lost.
when you press the on off button it should pass a shut off way out - choose it and it will turn off properly.
Your laptop may be controlled by some proprietary software that come with your laptop. See if you can locate that and oral exam it out.
In Power Options, click on the Power Tab and look for the Hibernate Tab. Check the Enable Box and choose your settings and "OK out".



Some laptops need to set Hibernate on surrounded by the BIOS.



Check your owner's manual within case you stipulation to use special key combos (like Fn+F6) to get up up your PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment