Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I own two headset connected at one time?

My daughter is going into the hospital soon for surgery. I will be staying next to her while she is there.

I required to bring my laptop so we can watch movies and play games, something to ply us.

I'm sure the other patients don't want to hear our movies or the beep beep of the games.

Is there some route to have two headset connected at the same time so two those can listen? I have the conventional speaker and microphone jacks and two usb ports.

Or does anyone know of a product with seperate earbuds so we can respectively listen to a bud?

I hope someone knows what I be set to...thanks!


Answer:

You can buy a spliter.. I enjoy one for my iPod, and you can put two headphones within it. You just call for to connect the spliter into a slot for regular headphones.
Someone may get a Splitter Connector for such things.

But you may lose volume.



Radio Shack is a good place to look for CRAP products.
only go to any store resembling radioshack where they deal in electronics and get some headphone adapters it plugs into the computer only just like earpiece but it will have to or three or however frequent lines you get that you can plug principal phones into.
get a $2.00 splitter from radio shack and put within two headsets. You can also acquire that same splitter and put in to blue tooth pucks and hold yourself 2 wireless headsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment