Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I slim down the wishy-washy on my computer eyeshade?

I own toshiba satellite laptop and I can't find where I can dim the buoyant on my computer screen, reducing it. Can you abet? Thanks and have a great morning!!


Answer:

You have to use the function push button (FN) at the bottom of your keyboard contained by combination with F6 or F7 keys(You should see for a while sun symbol on the key). One will brighten and the other darken.

Here is somewhat a visual interpretation:



FN + F6 (or whichever one) together at equal time.





Good luck!
I'm not entirely familiar next to the Toshiba Satellite notebooks, but I believe that down beside your CTRL and ALT key (bottom left of the keyboard) at hand is a key that say fn. Your F6 and F7 keys should enjoy small blue images of a sun near an arrow pointing down (dimmer) and an arrow pointing up (brighter). If you have any troubles, touch free to ask.
Press the FN button and Light button at the same time. The muted button looks like this O resembling a Sun design.
i fink u can find it underneath control panal & under appearance

jubilant easter

No comments:

Post a Comment