Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I install a codec contained by my Toshiba Notebook to keep watch on my DVD movies?

I enjoy a notebook Toshiba with a DVD player, but it doesn't work properly. When I insert a DVD, it say that there is something call a CODEC and can't play the movie. What am I supposed to do?


Answer:

It's easy. Just download the video codec from the internet. Here you travel



http://www.free-codecs.com/download/k_li...



After you download it, install it.
By default, operating systems close to windows does not include the DVD decoder software. You stipulation that software in demand to read a DVD.



You can download these software on line or by the software from computer shops.



For suggestions of software's compatible to your operating system, Go to Help and Support (F1)
Download 'klite Mega codec Pack, if it's not contained by there it doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment