Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I reboot my Mac computer to a few days ago, up to that time I lost a extraordinarily momentous File.?

I own a powerbook G4. I was editing some footage contained by final cut pro, when I somehow lost the footage. I can't find it in the computer in a minute, but I was told I could set my computer hindmost to a few days ago before the record was lost and retrieve it that style. cna someone help, please?


Answer:

Unless you hold software that takes snapshots of adjectives files for protection there is no opening to get a wallet back. The PC for instance merely backs up system programs when within are changes. No application profile is backed up.
OMG. I used to know how. Any small sho0p will readily advise you, plus on the apple site, http://apple.com
Is nearby a 'revert clip to original' somewhere on the menus? I don't know if it'll work tho. Mac OS X doesn't set back to a convinced time like Windows can. Did you look within Trash? How did you lose the file? There are programs for Mac OS X that will extract lost files from the strong drive but they cost $$$

http://www.versiontracker.com/php/search...
Steve Jobs pwns you.
how to write with your left hand

No comments:

Post a Comment