Tuesday, September 21, 2010

how can i put Mac os x on my laptop laptop?

Do i enjoy to buy a macbook to get both window and mac on the same computer, or can i put os x on my toshiba laptop.


Answer:

NO!!!!! I of late did it! ;)

1) make sure you hold a firewire port (a.k.a in PC jargon a 1394 port)

2) If you want to boot from your C: drive download norton partition sleight of hand 8 (I recommend to partition stale about 8-10 gigs of space)

3) Go to http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.... and READ!!!! I almost destroyed both of my drives within the process

4) OK read some more....

5) after you downloaded all that cast-offs (and maby a few viruses similar to me :(

6) burn the new cracked iso directory of mac OS x to a DVD (you may experience video card errors like me beside my dell)

7) put the disk in your drive and give up your job the DVD drive open!

8) shut down and shut the drive door

9) turn on your PC and hasty press your BIOS boot menu

10) boot to your CD drive

11) if you partitioned your drive right, Darwin will sanction it

13) install...

14) now you get time to kill! (It took me more or less an hour to download mac to the partition)

15) once the download is done it will ask to restart

16) restart and boot to the partition

17) register near apple

18) congratz your a mac user!!!!



PS you will encounter a lot of problems!
you cant. you can single put windows OS on mac computers near the program called bootcamp form mac
You can run Mac OS X on a laptop. It's called dual boot. And no you dont stipulation to buy a macbook. You just involve the OS X cd and license.Then figure out how to dual boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment