Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I reset my Wireless Internet Settings?

My laptop wireless internet can pick up signal and can connect to them, but when I try to use Internet Explorer or Firefox, it won't work. Is within any way that I can totally reset my wireless internet to evasion?


Answer:

Geek Squad!
Yeah, you reset the router by looking for the tiny button and push it with a pencil point.
Yeah, you do it by resetting the router. What breed / model is it?

Look for a reset button, or if it's like mine and singular has one button considered wirelesssomething, when the router is on press and hold the button for at least 15 second then release, permit it do what it does (takes 2 mins or so) then try connecting wirelessly. If you cannot connect wirelessly later use a cable to connect to your laptop and then set it up from that.



usually you type contained by 192.168.1.1 to access your router, however if it's a BT home hub then you involve 192.168.1.254



Try that, if it doesn't work email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment