Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I engineer a unsullied unyielding drive works after I correct within my laptop?

My laptop is a Acer Aspire 3000. I want update for a 80GB the firm drive but after I installed , the computer keep motto that is wrong the system disk that I try put on to recouping the Windows XP but it's the Acer System recovery. What can I do if I can't run the Windows after install the foreign hard drive?


Answer:

If you own put a new firm drive larger than your system will allow (some Acers can only toy with 100Gb. or less) if it is the 80Gb. you are installing, you will have to set your disc as the primary start device. Then run XP setup.
You can't just replace the easier said than done drive. You have to install the OS surrounded by the new complicated drive. If you want to keep adjectives your data it is better to create a phantom image of the mature hard drive and copy it to the current hard drive. If you hold not idea what I am conversation about resign from it to the experts and take it to a computer shop. We do it at our shop for a allowance.
Do you have Windows installed contained by your new complex drive? let me simply make your examine clear... You have an feeble hard drive installed previously in your laptop (let's enunciate that it's a 40GB HD) and now you replaced your behind the times HD with an 80GB HD, right? If this is the baggage then it is clear that you don't own any operating system installed in your latest HD.. Just install a new copy of Windows..
how to set up wireless network

No comments:

Post a Comment