Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I enjoy I use my laptop surrounded by my motor?

Is in attendance any way I can enjoy same service as my cell phone.Please help me and tolerate me know how I can use my laptop any where beside out using anyone's network.


Answer:

cell phone companies put on the market PCMCIA cards that work as cell modems. They are fairly expensive (the service, not the card). You can also hook your cell phone up to your computer beside a cable.

I have a blackberry next to an unlimited data plan, and I hook my blackberry up via cable, and it works resembling a charm.
yes ... talk to ur mobile provider ...
Yes - Verizon, Sprint and Cingular own cards for this. There may be others also.
yes you can but I really hope you are not typing and driving at the same time..

No comments:

Post a Comment