Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How can I win my laptop to boot contained by past the worst mode?

I am tring to burn my salvage disc, but it keeps failing. The instructions be to make sure that no other program is running. I even disabled Norton and it still keep failing right in the middle of it. I am hoping that if it boots contained by safe mode consequently I will be able to sucessfully burn my disc.



I know f2 will work for desktops, but I tried that and it give me the BIOS window. Please include instructions.


Answer:

i suppose you will find it's F8 you need
Just hit the F8 switch when the PC first start to boot up (before you see the Windows XP logo). It will take you to a boot menu where on earth you can select Safe Mode.
when you start up you can see somethign that say approaching push this to go to start of sysetem ot something similar to that it is usually F8
Try holding down the F8 key or the delete switch upon booting up.
Press F8 while it is booting up. It will then come to a eyeshade that asks you what you want to do. Select safe mode and dance from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment