Tuesday, September 21, 2010

how can i put my music from my ripened computer to my untried laptop?

i of late got a clean lapotop and i cant put my music from my old computer on it. I download my music on limewire. I cant burn music on a cd because my aged computer does not burn cds. The reason i want my music on my laptop because i own an ipod and i want to put my music from limewire in my itunes library. I do not surface like downloading adjectives those songs again on my laptop. Please Help Me!


Answer:

go out an return with external usb harddrive, attach to old notebook, copy files to it, then reattach it to bright pc and copy files to the topical one. then use the usb drive to maintain backups of your background files, so that when you keep using limewire to rip past its sell-by date artists, you can get a virus and die a horrible passing, for stealing food from the artists kids mouths. then you can rest your files mius the one that caused your workstation to die the horrible death.
Hook both pc's up to a router and turn on record sharing. Then just copy from one to another.
simple

download ur music on2 a disc from ur old computer and use the compact disc to download ur music on2 ur laptop=)
Just buy a USB file verbs cable and install the software on both computers. Afterwards you just connect the cable, open the ANSI program on both computers, and you choose which profile you want to transfer from your antediluvian computer to your new one.

The usb report transfer cable's aren't that expensive- they run from something like $15-$30. And you can find it at most stores such as target, walmart, kmart...

No comments:

Post a Comment