Friday, September 17, 2010

how can I win my laptop to "ping" or something when I bring back an e-mail?



Answer:

You sure can, unequivocal your control panel then dance to sound, speeches and audio devices>adaptation the sound scheme>program events, look for bright mail notification and click on that, the sounds box below will consequently open and you can choose the nouns you want when you get unusual mail, apply and ok it, it should work. I'm assuming you own Windows, if you have a different OS , I don't know how to do it. Good luck!
Turn the volume up..It works for me.
The singular way I know, through Yahoo messages is to download yahoo messenger and sign in everytime as capably as signing in to your messages account. You can consequently minimise the windows if you are doing something else and if a letters arrives it "Pings"

I love the pings!!
Check in Windows Control Panel.. There is a sounds and audio leeway, There is a sound call new e-mail notification. Select a sound for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment