Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can i remove Windows vista from my Laptop Completely?

I already enjoy Windows XP on my laptop in Drive C and i installed window Visat Home basic surrounded by Drive D. Every time when i bootup my computer it says if i want to use XP or Vista. Visat wasnt working properly,I didnt know how to uninstall it so i only formated the Drive D. But still when i start my laptop it askes me if i want to use vista or XP. If i choose to use vista it says reinstall vista. But i dont want vista. How can i completely remove it?

Please Help.


Answer:

You can remove the startup prompt. Right click My Computer -> Goto Properties -> Advanced -> Startup and Recovery -> Settings. Uncheck Time to display enumerate of operating systems.
In XP, Start > Run and type msconfig, edit the Boot.ini folder and remove the Vista entry.



If that is too complicated, use your Recovery disc to re-install XP.



Remember to back up adjectives your personal data first.
U only just screwed ur computer, men. Does ur laptop has 2 hardrive except how in the world do u install on drive D i.e. for CD/DVD roms. If u really has2 drives u might just to remove the one that u have vista on. and it will work fine.
Right Click My Computer, click on Properties, Advanced, Start up and Recovery.

Make sure that you have WinXP elected as default operating system after uncheck display list of operating systems.
how to set up wireless network

No comments:

Post a Comment