Friday, September 17, 2010

How can I capture to my mouse wad settings?

I added a wireless mouse to my laptop and immediately I can find the settings for my mouse pad (i.e. scrolling, shortcuts, etc) I go to Mouse properties in the Control panel, but that only just gives me the fundamentals. If I remember correctly, I once saw a little mouse wipe in a pop-up windowpane that allows you to set each corner of the mouse wipe to something. Please help!


Answer:

On the mouse settings control panel budge to advanced and then click on advanced part settings.
If you have a compact disc that came near the mouse, install it. This will have any drivers and control panel you may involve.



If you do not have the disc you can check the maker's website and download the software you need.



If you did install software they may be an deity bottom right, hold mouse over icon for a second and it will show what it is. Click to approachable and adjust as you see fit.



If you did install the software it may be a listing surrounded by the control panel like Logitech wireless devices, will own its own icon.



Hope this help :)
how to play mac games on pc

No comments:

Post a Comment