Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How can I power surge my laptop?

I bought a laptop from a local computer store ultimate year and purchased an additional service plan that allows me to achieve a new laptop if mine is ever power surged. So I figure its time to put the warranty into action.



Does anybody know an unproblematic way how I can power surge my laptop? Is in attendance any way of them knowing it be intentionally done?


Answer:

I would be careful. The warrantly promising has alot of underwrite about techincalities. For example your adapter might be rate as a surge protector itself shorting out and saving the system making your policy essentialy a ripoff. The merely way you can find a surge big enough to submerge accross any line is lightning. It claims everything.



You could use a gasoline generator and after up the voltage. Better still just hold your system run in a room near a hot shower and humidifier. Let the pc dry a few days. It will give notice no evidence unless you have complex water.
lift your laptop golfing, attach yourself to the laptop by binding to your chest with metal lead, then lurk for a thunderstorm to come, then enjoy fun golfing!
Why teenagers shouldn't be allowed to buy anything or use the internet.
well self tell you but i would be co conspirator to defraud, and i don't perceive like detain time.

good luck

filch lots of lube with you.





and we wonder why stuff is so expensive.
how to get with girls

No comments:

Post a Comment